Just 4 Kids Home Health and Hospice provides pediatric therapy at home!
Pediatric therapy is essential for the development of children who have ongoing medical needs. Because of the potential benefits and flexibility for the whole family, pediatric care in the patient’s home is a preferred treatment option.
What Kind of Therapy Does Your Child Need?
Just 4 Kids Physical Therapists (PT) work with your child to build strength and improve motor function, balance, and coordination. Many conditions can be helped with PT including:
- Neurological Conditions (e.g., cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, etc.)
- Gait Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders
- Developmental Delays
- Orthopedic Conditions (e.g., sports injuries, fractures, etc.)
Just 4 Kids Occupational Therapists (OT) help children who have, or are at risk of having, developmental delays. OT’s work with your child to improve:
- Visual and fine motor skills
- Upper extremity strength and coordination
- Self-care skills
- Social and peer interaction skills.
Just 4 Kids Speech Therapists (SLT) work in-home with your child to improve both verbal and non-verbal skills. Some areas of focus may include, but are not limited to:
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Oral Motor Skills
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Auditory Processing